Organizational Mindfulness Program
Organizational Mindfulness is an effective Train-the-Trainer program, and can be bundled with a turnkey curriculum, instructor guides, course materials, and support. If you’re interested, please send us a quick email here or schedule a call here.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2024, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PST
About the Event
Organizational Mindfulness is a new category of mindfulness-based intervention. Just as MBSR was created as a therapeutic solution for pain and stress management - and MBCT as an adjunct to cognitive behavioral therapy - Organizational Mindfulness is designed from the ground-up to scale personal and organizational performance.
The program is approved for continuing education credits by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
If you have any questions about the program:
Who Should Attend
This OM public program is open enrollment for individuals and teams of any size and proficiency level, with no prerequisites. Neural training and mindfulness are critical new skills for human capital and operating leaders, educators and coaches - and can be transformative for their clients, teams, and organizations.
Mindfulness is a series of mental and emotional skills that extend well beyond stress management. This course teaches the principles and practices of traditional mindfulness through an all-science lens, and in the context of real-world individual and organizational challenges.
Participants learn the science and practice of neural training, applied to reduce stress, anxiety and burnout - sharpen focus and attention control - manage information overload, digital distraction and ADD - navigate volatile change and uncertainty - increase emotional intelligence - improve communication, collaboration and teamwork - and develop mental strength, grit and resilience.
The Organizational Mindfulness Program consists of three independent but interlocking courses. Participants can choose the 8-week OM certificate, the 12-week Facilitator certification, or the 16-week Teacher certification and license.
A foundational 8-week course for individuals and teams, that introduces mindfulness through an all-science lens, and applies it to develop important performance capabilities, and solve specific, real-world business problems.
- The OM Certificate course is $595
OM Facilitator Certification
A 4-workshop series for graduates of the OM Certificate course, that teaches facilitation skills for developing programs, sharing knowledge, and leading practices. This course starts immediately following the Certificate course.
- The OM Certificate PLUS Facilitator Certification is $1,495
- Or choose $249 per mo for 6 months - Please contact us here
OM Teacher Certification
A 4-workshop series for graduates of the OM Certificate and Facilitator courses, that trains, certifies, and licenses participants to independently teach the branded Organizational Mindfulness curriculum. This course starts immediately following the Facilitator course.
- The OM Certificate PLUS Facilitator PLUS Teacher Certification is $2,495
- Or choose $415 per mo for 6 months - Please contact us here
OM Course Contents
Organizational Mindfulness starts with the principles of traditional and modern therapeutic mindfulness, and extends them with a deeper dive into the neuroscience, biology and psychology - research in leadership and organizational sciences - and the best practices and lessons-learned through a decade of early-adopting corporate programs.
OM Courses Include:
- Pre-course assessment
- Pre-course prep
- Weekly live classes
- Weekly self-study program
- Weekly progress checks
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Daily guided practice
- Partners and peer practice
- Post-course final exam
- Post-course assessment
- Unlimited access to research, information and tools
- Unlimited access to the OM Network
- Unlimited phone, text, chat and email support
OM Graduates Earn:
- Organizational Mindfulness Certificate
- OM Graduate Digital Badge
OM Facilitators Earn:
- OM Facilitator Certification
- OM Facilitator Digital Badge
OM Teachers Earn:
- OM Teacher Certification
- OM Teacher Digital Badge
- License to IP and Course Materials
Course Outline for OM Certificate
- Course Overview and Objectives
- Materials, Resources and Support
- Getting Started with Mindfulness
Week 1 . The Science of Mindfulness
- Consciousness and the Mind
- The Unevolved Brain
- Key Practice: Breath Meditation
Week 2. The Essential Attitudes & Exercises
- A Framework for Practice
- Each Practice in Turn
- Key Practice: Open Monitoring
Week 3. Resolving Stress, Anxiety & Burnout
- Managing Acute and Chronic Stress
- Reversing Burnout
- Key Practices: S.T.O.P and Body Scan
Week 4. Increasing Focus & Attention Control
- Managing Distraction and Attention Deficit
- Rewiring the Brain for Deep Work
- Key Practices: Focused, Open, and Flexible Attention
Week 5. Navigating Change and Uncertainty
- The Neuroscience of Change
- Training Flexibility and Adaptability
- Key Practices: Acceptance and Non-Reactivity
Week 6. Cultivating Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Regulation
- Empathy & Compassion
- Key Practices: Insight and Compassion
Week 7. Improving Teamwork & Collaboration
- Psychological Safety
- Communication and Rapport
- Key Practices: Deep Listening and Just Like Me
Week 8. Building Mental Strength, Grit & Resilience
- Managing Attitudes and Mindsets
- Creating Energy and Engagement
- Key Practice: Insight and Journaling