Time & Location
Mar 04, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
About the Event
Work with a Great Coach
Mindfulness Coaching for IOM Students and Alumni offers hands-on help for getting started and staying on the path. We’re here to help you understand the nature, science and practice of mindfulness, and to design a practice that fits your objectives and lifestyle.
Select any session, bring some curiosity, and join the discussion. We’ll be answering questions, expanding on important concepts, reviewing formal and informal exercises, and introducing best practices for mindfulness at home and in the workplace.
Free and Forever
These sessions are FREE for students and alumni, for an unlimited time following your course. We’re happy to work with you for as long as it may take to get you up and running.
Some Topics to Think About
Mindfulness produces an array of remarkably positive benefits. Live coaching can help you unlock outcomes that can be personally and professionally transformational. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- How to establish a durable formal practice.
- How to apply work-related informal practices.
- Cultivating attention control and concentration.
- Cultivating a positive and growth mindset.
- Best practices for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Dealing with distraction and digital addiction.
- Dealing with triggers and compulsive behaviors.
- Developing self awareness and emotional control.
- Developing empathy and compassion.
- Strengthening engagement and productivity.
- Strengthening cognitive capabilities.
- Strengthening relationships.
- Forming positive habits.
- Unlocking performance.